- UnityURPUnlitScreenSpaceDecalShader VS TestbedHDRP
- UnityURPUnlitScreenSpaceDecalShader VS Click-Decal-Shader
- UnityURPUnlitScreenSpaceDecalShader VS URP-LWRP-Shaders
- UnityURPUnlitScreenSpaceDecalShader VS 3d-game-shaders-for-beginners
- UnityURPUnlitScreenSpaceDecalShader VS driven-decals
- UnityURPUnlitScreenSpaceDecalShader VS UnityFurShader
- UnityURPUnlitScreenSpaceDecalShader VS unity-color-palettes
- UnityURPUnlitScreenSpaceDecalShader VS Hexagonal-Grid-Generator
Similar projects and alternatives to UnityURPUnlitScreenSpaceDecalShader
Testbed project for Unity HDRP (High Definition Render Pipeline)
A simple pulsing circle decal shader for Unity's Universal Render Pipeline version 12.1.6 or later.
Access the most powerful time series database as a service. Ingest, store, & analyze all types of time series data in a fully-managed, purpose-built database. Keep data forever with low-cost storage and superior data compression.
A Collection of Shader For URP(LWRP) Render Pipeline
A mesh-based PBR decal system for Unity's universal render pipeline.
🎮 A step-by-step guide to implementing SSAO, depth of field, lighting, normal mapping, and more for your 3D game.
🐈 Fur shader for Unity.
A system to keep UnityEngine.Graphic colors consistent throughout a project.
Clean code begins in your IDE with SonarLint. Up your coding game and discover issues early. SonarLint is a free plugin that helps you find & fix bugs and security issues from the moment you start writing code. Install from your favorite IDE marketplace today.
A Hex grid generator I wrote for my city builder:)
UnityURPUnlitScreenSpaceDecalShader reviews and mentions
After suggestion from other devs, update the aiming helpers with screen space decals in URP. What do you think? The red stripes are shown when the pitch/roll angles are wrong. The blue circle is the predicted touch site.
2 projects | reddit.com/r/Unity3D | 13 Apr 2021
I have to use Screen Space Decals from NiloCat (link).
ColinLeung-NiloCat/UnityURPUnlitScreenSpaceDecalShader is an open source project licensed under MIT License which is an OSI approved license.