Get real-time insights from all types of time series data with InfluxDB. Ingest, query, and analyze billions of data points in real-time with unbounded cardinality. Learn more →
Progressive Web App for creating, reading, and editing zip filesProject mention: Zip Manager | /r/PWA | 2023-04-16
Hi, I spent some time coding a demo for the zip.js library I wrote. In the end, the application is quite functional and I thought that it could be interesting for other people. The source code is on GitHub here: https://github.com/gildas-lormeau/zip-manager. I hope you enjoy it, feedback is also welcome :)
A computer vision powered Blackjack basic strategy app powered by Roboflow.Project mention: Show HN: Pip install inference, open source computer vision deployment | news.ycombinator.com | 2023-08-23
It’s an easy to use inference server for computer vision models.
The end result is a Docker container that serves a standardized API as a microservice that your application uses to get predictions from computer vision models (though there is also a native Python interface).
It’s backed by a bunch of component pieces:
* a server (so you don’t have to reimplement things like image processing & prediction visualization on every project)
* standardized APIs for computer vision tasks (so switching out the model weights and architecture can be done independently of your application code)
* model architecture implementations (which implement the tensor parsing glue between images & predictions) for supervised models that you've fine-tuned to perform custom tasks
* foundation model implementations (like CLIP & SAM) that tend to chain well with fine-tuned models
* reusable utils to make adding support for new models easier
* a model registry (so your code can be independent from your model weights & you don't have to re-build and re-deploy every time you want to iterate on your model weights)
* data management integrations (so you can collect more images of edge cases to improve your dataset & model the more it sees in the wild)
* ecosystem (there are tens of thousands of fine-tuned models shared by users that you can use off the shelf via Roboflow Universe)
Additionally, since it's focused specifically on computer vision, it has specific CV-focused features (like direct camera stream input) and makes some different tradeoffs than other more general ML solutions (namely, optimized for small-fast models that run at the edge & need support for running on many different devices like NVIDIA Jetsons and Raspberry Pis in addition to beefy cloud servers).
The modern API for authentication & user identity. The APIs are flexible and easy-to-use, supporting authentication, user identity, and complex enterprise features like SSO and SCIM provisioning.
TodoMVC built with Ralix
This is a demo factorial app for the building CI/CD workflow with Heroku CI article https://blog.mikemwanje.dev/build-a-cicd-pipeline-with-heroku-ci. The application calculates the factorial of a number.
This is a demo application for how to cut costs on Heroku with AutoIdle in the article https://blog.mikemwanje.dev/autoidle-cuts-your-heroku-bill-by-auto-putting-your-staging-and-review-apps-to-sleep. Start fom the start branch as you follow along untill the code version in the main branch is reached.
ChatGPT with full context of any GitHub repo. Onboard AI learns any GitHub repo in minutes and lets you chat with it to locate functionality, understand different parts, and generate new code. Use it for free at app.getonboardai.com.
Sharing Saturday #465
4 projects | /r/roguelikedev | 5 May 2023
When annotating an image, if a collection of an entity changes the nature of the entity, do you label them collectively or separately?
1 project | /r/computervision | 11 Oct 2022
Need help on finding an area where machine learning is applicable on day-to-day life but not implemented already
1 project | /r/computervision | 25 Sep 2022
How do i use a pre trained model on a dataset?
1 project | /r/learnmachinelearning | 17 Aug 2022
Help With Datasets
1 project | /r/Python | 12 Aug 2022
ML-powered, human-in-the-loop system to manage wildlife camera trap images & annotations
1 project | /r/computervision | 10 Aug 2022
I made a web app to count domino pips and keep track of your score across games
1 project | /r/computervision | 29 Jul 2022
A note from our sponsor - InfluxDB
www.influxdata.com | 20 Feb 2024