|almost 2 years ago||about 21 hours ago|
|MIT License||GNU General Public License v3.0 or later|
Stars - the number of stars that a project has on GitHub. Growth - month over month growth in stars.
Activity is a relative number indicating how actively a project is being developed. Recent commits have higher weight than older ones.
For example, an activity of 9.0 indicates that a project is amongst the top 10% of the most actively developed projects that we are tracking.
We haven't tracked posts mentioning abna yet.
Tracking mentions began in Dec 2020.
We Should Have Markdown Rendered Websites
14 projects | news.ycombinator.com | 10 Nov 2022
Yes, the article is correct, there is a market for Markdown sites and related products.
Our Zato website is in Markdown: https://zato.io
We have a purpose-built static site generator, which makes sense in our case because:
* The resulting site is very fast, seeing as there is no need for runtime generation of any assets / HTML / any kind of resources
* It is easier for developers to work on documentation because they already know Markdown
* It is easy to statically apply filters such as spell checkers for multiple languages during the build
* Various optimizations can be applied, e.g. incremental builds or on-demand builds
The drawbacks are:
* Non-technical translators may have a difficult time working with anything but either their own specialized tools or MS Word and they consider Markdown to be "advanced"
* Sometimes you work with writers who are not technical at all and who will not understand what a build system is even if they are open to the idea of learning Markdown itself
Thus, there is a market for a lightweight CMS that would enable non-technical people to author Markdown in their browsers, without a need for any command line usage.
What are some alternatives?
okuna-api - 🤖 The Okuna Social Network API
python-n26 - 💵 Unofficial Python client for n26 (Number 26) - https://n26.com/
appkernel - API development made easy: a smart Python 3 API framework
python-fints - Pure-python FinTS (formerly known as HBCI) implementation
Alerta - Alerta monitoring system
Beancount DKB - Beancount Importers for DKB (Deutsche Kredit Bank) CSV Exports
djot - A light markup language
avanza - A Python library for the unofficial Avanza API
mlapi - An easy to use/extend object recognition API you can locally install. Python+Flask. Also works with ZMES!