Top 4 Python Enterprise Projects
ESB, SOA, REST, APIs and Cloud Integrations in PythonProject mention: We Should Have Markdown Rendered Websites | news.ycombinator.com | 2022-11-10
Yes, the article is correct, there is a market for Markdown sites and related products.
Our Zato website is in Markdown: https://zato.io
We have a purpose-built static site generator, which makes sense in our case because:
* The resulting site is very fast, seeing as there is no need for runtime generation of any assets / HTML / any kind of resources
* It is easier for developers to work on documentation because they already know Markdown
* It is easy to statically apply filters such as spell checkers for multiple languages during the build
* Various optimizations can be applied, e.g. incremental builds or on-demand builds
The drawbacks are:
* Non-technical translators may have a difficult time working with anything but either their own specialized tools or MS Word and they consider Markdown to be "advanced"
* Sometimes you work with writers who are not technical at all and who will not understand what a build system is even if they are open to the idea of learning Markdown itself
Thus, there is a market for a lightweight CMS that would enable non-technical people to author Markdown in their browsers, without a need for any command line usage.
Free Open Source Document Management System (mirror, no pull request or issues)Project mention: Question from our chef | reddit.com/r/KitchenConfidential | 2023-03-10
You can scan all the invoices into TIF / PDF format and then use a (free) program with Optical Character Recognition (OCR) like this (https://www.mayan-edms.com/) to index them. This will allow you to search for the key words with a filter on the date of scan.
Write Clean Python Code. Always.. Sonar helps you commit clean code every time. With over 225 unique rules to find Python bugs, code smells & vulnerabilities, Sonar finds the issues while you focus on the work.
TrueNAS CORE/Enterprise Build System
GPA++ course stats search engineProject mention: Anyone know if the GPA disparity site will be updated for spring ‘23? | reddit.com/r/UIUC | 2022-12-27
The source code for GPA++ is here: https://github.com/chin123/gpa There is a program in there, process_data.py, which I need to run once a semester. I just download the latest data from Wade's datasets, run my program, and then restart GPA++ to pick up the new data.
Python Enterprise related posts
Let’s come up with some features for a horrible programming language
7 projects | reddit.com/r/ProgrammerHumor | 7 May 2022
Open Source at Illinois has released Cherry!
1 project | reddit.com/r/UIUC | 9 Mar 2022
Looking for a Self-Hosted Intranet Searchable PDF Document System
2 projects | reddit.com/r/selfhosted | 2 Mar 2022
Trouble building 11.3-release
1 project | reddit.com/r/freenas | 2 May 2021
What are some of the best open-source Enterprise projects in Python? This list will help you: