- uvicorn-gunicorn-fastapi-docker VS full-stack-fastapi-postgresql
- uvicorn-gunicorn-fastapi-docker VS fastapi-redis-cache
- uvicorn-gunicorn-fastapi-docker VS fastapi
- uvicorn-gunicorn-fastapi-docker VS github-push-events-telegram-bot
- uvicorn-gunicorn-fastapi-docker VS meinheld-gunicorn-docker
- uvicorn-gunicorn-fastapi-docker VS docker-celery-flower
- uvicorn-gunicorn-fastapi-docker VS pydantic-aioredis
- uvicorn-gunicorn-fastapi-docker VS geojson-pydantic
- uvicorn-gunicorn-fastapi-docker VS odmantic
- uvicorn-gunicorn-fastapi-docker VS fastapi-azure-auth
Similar projects and alternatives to uvicorn-gunicorn-fastapi-docker
Full stack, modern web application generator. Using FastAPI, PostgreSQL as database, Docker, automatic HTTPS and more.
Collect and Analyze Billions of Data Points in Real Time. Manage all types of time series data in a single, purpose-built database. Run at any scale in any environment in the cloud, on-premises, or at the edge.
A simple and robust caching solution for FastAPI that interprets request header values and creates proper response header values (powered by Redis)
Receive push events from GitHub repository in Telegram bot
Docker image with Meinheld managed by Gunicorn for high-performance WSGI (Flask, Django, etc) web applications in Python with performance auto-tuning. Optionally with Alpine Linux.
Minimum docker/fastapi/celery/flower setup
A Declarative ORM for Redis using Pydantic Models and aioredis
Updating dependencies is time-consuming.. Solutions like Dependabot or Renovate update but don't merge dependencies. You need to do it manually while it could be fully automated! Add a Merge Queue to your workflow and stop caring about PR management & merging. Try Mergify for free.
Pydantic data models for the GeoJSON spec
Easy and secure implementation of Azure AD for your FastAPI APIs 🔒 B2C, single- and multi-tenant support.
uvicorn-gunicorn-fastapi-docker reviews and mentions
Getting Started With Fast API and Docker
2 projects | dev.to | 15 Nov 2021
You can easily deploy your FastAPI app via Docker using FastAPI provided docker image
Docker deployment not reloading, what am I doing wrong?
2 projects | /r/FastAPI | 3 Apr 2021
tiangolo/uvicorn-gunicorn-fastapi-docker is an open source project licensed under MIT License which is an OSI approved license.
The primary programming language of uvicorn-gunicorn-fastapi-docker is Python.