- stylelint-no-unsupported-browser-features VS eslint-plugin-compat
- stylelint-no-unsupported-browser-features VS stylelint-scss
- stylelint-no-unsupported-browser-features VS chromium-legacy
- stylelint-no-unsupported-browser-features VS ua-client-hints
- stylelint-no-unsupported-browser-features VS stylelint-config-recommended
- stylelint-no-unsupported-browser-features VS stylelint-config
Similar projects and alternatives to stylelint-no-unsupported-browser-features
Check the browser compatibility of your code
Latest Chromium (≒Chrome Canary/Stable) for Mac OS X 10.7+
Appwrite - The Open Source Firebase alternative introduces iOS support . Appwrite is an open source backend server that helps you build native iOS applications much faster with realtime APIs for authentication, databases, files storage, cloud functions and much more!
A collection of SCSS specific linting rules for Stylelint
Wouldn't it be nice if `User-Agent` was a (set of) client hints?
🦔 Share target browsers between different front-end tools, like Autoprefixer, Stylelint and babel-preset-env
The recommended shareable config for Stylelint
The React Framework
Access the most powerful time series database as a service. Ingest, store, & analyze all types of time series data in a fully-managed, purpose-built database. Keep data forever with low-cost storage and superior data compression.
Transforming styles with JS plugins
Parse CSS and add vendor prefixes to rules by Can I Use
Raw browser/feature support data from caniuse.com
A platform detection library.
Sharable stylelint config used by GitHub's CSS
stylelint-no-unsupported-browser-features reviews and mentions
Browserslist: building modern web apps for diverse global audience
10 projects | dev.to | 24 Aug 2022
JP Morgan Chase Bank, or Why Not to Whitelist Operating System User Agents
6 projects | news.ycombinator.com | 14 Nov 2021