- ansible-role-hardening VS CIS-Ubuntu-20.04-Ansible
- ansible-role-hardening VS RHEL8-CIS
- ansible-role-hardening VS hardening
- ansible-role-hardening VS debops
- ansible-role-hardening VS ansible-role-security
- ansible-role-hardening VS debian
- ansible-role-hardening VS ansible-role-docker-rootless
- ansible-role-hardening VS content
Similar projects and alternatives to ansible-role-hardening
Ansible Role to Automate CIS v1.1.0 Ubuntu Linux 18.04 LTS, 20.04 LTS Remediation
Ansible role for Red Hat 8 CIS Baseline
Static code analysis for 29 languages.. Your projects are multi-language. So is SonarQube analysis. Find Bugs, Vulnerabilities, Security Hotspots, and Code Smells so you can release quality code every time. Get started analyzing your projects today for free.
Hardening Ubuntu. Systemd edition.
DebOps - Your Debian-based data center in a box
Ansible Role - Security
Reliably provision Debian hosts (by savchenko)
Ansible role to install a rootless Docker server
Access the most powerful time series database as a service. Ingest, store, & analyze all types of time series data in a fully-managed, purpose-built database. Keep data forever with low-cost storage and superior data compression.
Security automation content in SCAP, Bash, Ansible, and other formats (by ComplianceAsCode)
ansible-role-hardening reviews and mentions
We haven't tracked posts mentioning ansible-role-hardening yet.
Tracking mentions began in Dec 2020.
konstruktoid/ansible-role-hardening is an open source project licensed under Apache License 2.0 which is an OSI approved license.