- utility-scripts-for-freenas-and-vmware-esxi VS truenas-useful-scripts
- utility-scripts-for-freenas-and-vmware-esxi VS disk-burnin-and-testing
- utility-scripts-for-freenas-and-vmware-esxi VS brain-dump
- utility-scripts-for-freenas-and-vmware-esxi VS vmware-host-modules-builder-cli
- utility-scripts-for-freenas-and-vmware-esxi VS vm
- utility-scripts-for-freenas-and-vmware-esxi VS FreeNAS-scripts
- utility-scripts-for-freenas-and-vmware-esxi VS freenas-iocage-nextcloud
- utility-scripts-for-freenas-and-vmware-esxi VS apcupsd-discord
Similar projects and alternatives to utility-scripts-for-freenas-and-vmware-esxi
A collection of scripts for TrueNAS to display useful information, do some reporting by email and backup the TrueNAS config.
Shell script for burn-in and testing of new or re-purposed drives
Access the most powerful time series database as a service. Ingest, store, & analyze all types of time series data in a fully-managed, purpose-built database. Keep data forever with low-cost storage and superior data compression.
Cheat sheets, customizations and configurations I use across multiple systems.
This shell script downloads, builds and installs Vmware host modules for your Linux Vmware.
💻☁📦 The Nextcloud VM (virtual machine appliance), Home/SME Server and scripts for RPi (4). Community developed and maintained.
Handy shell scripts for use on FreeNAS servers
Script to create an iocage jail on FreeNAS for the latest Nextcloud 23 release, including Caddy, MariaDB or PostgreSQL, and Let's Encrypt
Static code analysis for 29 languages.. Your projects are multi-language. So is SonarQube analysis. Find Bugs, Vulnerabilities, Security Hotspots, and Code Smells so you can release quality code every time. Get started analyzing your projects today for free.
For receiving Discord notifications when your APC UPS' power status changes, and setting up a clean shutdown.
utility-scripts-for-freenas-and-vmware-esxi reviews and mentions
We haven't tracked posts mentioning utility-scripts-for-freenas-and-vmware-esxi yet.
Tracking mentions began in Dec 2020.
Spearfoot/utility-scripts-for-freenas-and-vmware-esxi is an open source project licensed under MIT License which is an OSI approved license.