- FreeNAS-scripts VS disk-burnin-and-testing
- FreeNAS-scripts VS archiso-zfs
- FreeNAS-scripts VS TrueNAS-Scripts
- FreeNAS-scripts VS truenas-useful-scripts
- FreeNAS-scripts VS ansitest
- FreeNAS-scripts VS freenas-iocage-nextcloud
- FreeNAS-scripts VS utility-scripts-for-freenas-and-vmware-esxi
- FreeNAS-scripts VS core-build
- FreeNAS-scripts VS apcupsd-discord
- FreeNAS-scripts VS deploy-freenas
Similar projects and alternatives to FreeNAS-scripts
Shell script for burn-in and testing of new or re-purposed drives
Easily load ZFS kernel module on any Archiso.
Access the most powerful time series database as a service. Ingest, store, & analyze all types of time series data in a fully-managed, purpose-built database. Keep data forever with low-cost storage and superior data compression.
ansible test stuff and root/bin bash scripts for Linux / OSX admins
A collection of scripts for TrueNAS to display useful information, do some reporting by email and backup the TrueNAS config.
Script to create an iocage jail on FreeNAS for the latest Nextcloud 23 release, including Caddy, MariaDB or PostgreSQL, and Let's Encrypt
All-In-One utility scripts for FreeNAS and VMware ESXi
Clean code begins in your IDE with SonarLint. Up your coding game and discover issues early. SonarLint is a free plugin that helps you find & fix bugs and security issues from the moment you start writing code. Install from your favorite IDE marketplace today.
TrueNAS CORE/Enterprise Build System
For receiving Discord notifications when your APC UPS' power status changes, and setting up a clean shutdown.
Python script to automate deploying TLS certificates to FreeNAS servers
FreeNAS-scripts reviews and mentions
ZFS scrub auto alert and ledctl
2 projects | reddit.com/r/DataHoarder | 4 Jun 2021
What OS? I use these scripts for FreeNas to email me reports on a scheduled basis.