- python-user-agents VS sqlparse
- python-user-agents VS pyparsing
- python-user-agents VS ijson
- python-user-agents VS pydantic
- python-user-agents VS Python Left-Right Parser
- python-user-agents VS Lark
- python-user-agents VS HaikunatorPY
- python-user-agents VS python-nameparser
- python-user-agents VS phonenumbers
- python-user-agents VS PLY
Similar projects and alternatives to python-user-agents
A non-validating SQL parser module for Python
Python library for creating PEG parsers [Moved to: https://github.com/pyparsing/pyparsing] (by pyparsing)
Write Clean Python Code. Always.. Sonar helps you commit clean code every time. With over 225 unique rules to find Python bugs, code smells & vulnerabilities, Sonar finds the issues while you focus on the work.
Data validation using Python type hints
Lark is a parsing toolkit for Python, built with a focus on ergonomics, performance and modularity.
Generate Heroku-like random names to use in your python applications
Access the most powerful time series database as a service. Ingest, store, & analyze all types of time series data in a fully-managed, purpose-built database. Keep data forever with low-cost storage and superior data compression.
A simple Python module for parsing human names into their individual components
Python port of Google's libphonenumber
python-user-agents reviews and mentions
We haven't tracked posts mentioning python-user-agents yet.
Tracking mentions began in Dec 2020.
selwin/python-user-agents is an open source project licensed under MIT License which is an OSI approved license.
The primary programming language of python-user-agents is Python.