Ingest, store, & analyze all types of time series data in a fully-managed, purpose-built database. Keep data forever with low-cost storage and superior data compression. Learn more →
Similar projects and alternatives to microservices-demo
An API security tool to capture and analyze API traffic, test API endpoints, reconstruct Open API specification, and identify API security risks.
Example application to help demonstrate the Linkerd service mesh
Write Clean Python Code. Always.. Sonar helps you commit clean code every time. With over 225 unique rules to find Python bugs, code smells & vulnerabilities, Sonar finds the issues while you focus on the work.
Example Go microservice with Helm chart
Kubernetes application example tutorials (by kubernetes)
Like Prometheus, but for logs.
DevSecOps Distribution - Virtual Environment to learn DevSecOps
Access the most powerful time series database as a service. Ingest, store, & analyze all types of time series data in a fully-managed, purpose-built database. Keep data forever with low-cost storage and superior data compression.
Sample cloud-first application with 10 microservices showcasing Kubernetes, Istio, and gRPC.
An authoritative list of awesome devsecops tools with the help from community experiments and contributions.
The Cloud Native Application Proxy
Bitnami Helm Charts (by bitnami)
Contrib repository for the OpenTelemetry Collector
Industrial IoT Messaging and Device Management Platform
microservices-demo reviews and mentions
How to create a django microservices monorepo?
2 projects | reddit.com/r/django | 21 Sep 2022
As an inbetween beginner and advanced you can look at this project - https://microservices-demo.github.io/ its more practical and again uses Python.
What kind of web application can I create to test it on Kubernetes?
2 projects | reddit.com/r/kubernetes | 20 May 2022
Here's an example app that fits all of the criteria above. Can be used as a good reference point. https://github.com/microservices-demo/microservices-demo
Open source microservice based apps
2 projects | reddit.com/r/kubernetes | 1 Mar 2022
Any example kubernetes applications I can reference?
5 projects | reddit.com/r/kubernetes | 23 Oct 2021
Watching the Requests Go By: Reconstructing an API Spec with APIClarity
3 projects | dev.to | 19 Oct 2021
1) Deploy the Sock Shop app in our K8s cluster. While we’ll use Sock Shop as our example application, you can deploy your own app to your cluster and still follow along. 2) Deploy APIClarity in our K8s cluster and configure monitoring 3) Observe API traffic on the APIClarity dashboard 4) Review and create an API specification and view the generated OpenAPI spec in Swagger format. 5) Identify deviations from an API spec along with usage of shadow and zombie APIs. 6) View and filter API events
Examples of complex architectures deployed with Docker/Kubernetes
6 projects | reddit.com/r/devops | 5 Sep 2021
Depending on what you want there is Microservice demo from Google or Sock Shop from Weaveworks.
What are some pre-made projects that I could use to practice on?
3 projects | reddit.com/r/devops | 15 Mar 2021
There are sample application that you could deploy, for example https://github.com/microservices-demo/microservices-demo
A note from our sponsor - InfluxDB
www.influxdata.com | 22 Mar 2023
microservices-demo/microservices-demo is an open source project licensed under Apache License 2.0 which is an OSI approved license.
- microservices-demo VS emojivoto
- microservices-demo VS apiclarity
- microservices-demo VS example-helm-go-microservice
- microservices-demo VS examples
- microservices-demo VS loki
- microservices-demo VS gitlab-ce
- microservices-demo VS DevSecOps-Studio
- microservices-demo VS traefik
- microservices-demo VS awesome-devsecops
- microservices-demo VS opentelemetry-collector-contrib