Our great sponsors
- SurveyJS - A Non-Cloud Alternative to Google Forms that has it all.
- Appwrite - The open-source backend cloud platform
- Amplication - open-source Node.js backend code generator
- Mergify - Updating dependencies is time-consuming.
- InfluxDB - Collect and Analyze Billions of Data Points in Real Time
a fresh, modern & lightweight HTML5 game engine
Phaser is a fun, free and fast 2D game framework for making HTML5 games for desktop and mobile web browsers, supporting Canvas and WebGL rendering.
The HTML5 Creation Engine: Create beautiful digital content with the fastest, most flexible 2D WebGL renderer.
Web-based Game Engines?
4 projects | /r/gamedev | 7 Dec 2022
Web developer here thinking about developing a game with HTML5, any thoughts?
12 projects | /r/gamedev | 31 Mar 2022
Where do I begin for web game development?
2 projects | /r/gamedev | 12 Jan 2022
[AskJS] Good libraries for web game development?
Consider web technologies for game development
3 projects | /r/gamedev | 15 Sep 2023