Our great sponsors
- Appwrite - The Open Source Firebase alternative introduces iOS support
- SonarLint - Clean code begins in your IDE with SonarLint
- ONLYOFFICE ONLYOFFICE Docs — document collaboration in your environment
- InfluxDB - Access the most powerful time series database as a service
- CodiumAI - TestGPT | Generating meaningful tests for busy devs
Intelligent adaptive brightness for your external monitors
If you're talking about Cleanshot X (https://cleanshot.com/), I'm using that multiple times a day for providing support on Lunar (https://lunar.fyi/) and my other apps through:
- annotated screenshots* of the app UI (e.g. on https://lunar.fyi/faq#bad-ddc)
Clipboard optimizer for macOS
I also use it to make optimal sized and padded screenshots for Twitter and other platforms.
To do that without Cleanshot, I would have to go through an image editing software like Pixelmator, which I use sometimes for more complex tasks, but it's many times slower than select region of screen to screenshot, annotate, Cmd-C, Cmd-V
It saves me way more time than what amounts to $30.
It definitely is relative, if you don't have this kind of need or workflow, $30 seems like too much for screenshots.
* One nitpick I had with it was that the resulting screenshots were not size optimized, so I created a free app that optimizes the app in the clipboard directly: https://lowtechguys.com/clop
Appwrite - The Open Source Firebase alternative introduces iOS support. Appwrite is an open source backend server that helps you build native iOS applications much faster with realtime APIs for authentication, databases, files storage, cloud functions and much more!
What's a good, free, full-featured screen recording software?
1 project | reddit.com/r/software | 29 May 2023
What Display to use with Mac Mini and PC with KVM SWITCH
1 project | reddit.com/r/macmini | 29 May 2023
For those who've recently switched from Windows to Mac, what's the one app you miss the most?
4 projects | reddit.com/r/macapps | 28 May 2023
Study Time Stats 2.0.0
3 projects | reddit.com/r/Anki | 26 May 2023
Can’t find Xcode for Mac running Monterey 12.6.6
1 project | reddit.com/r/Xcode | 24 May 2023