Sit up Straight! This extension will help you track your posture as you browse with the help of your webcam and Tensorflow.js
Power Real-Time Data Analytics at Scale. Get real-time insights from all types of time series data with InfluxDB. Ingest, query, and analyze billions of data points in real-time with unbounded cardinality.
🌱 🎥 Markdown presentations using your webcam
Homebridge plugin that displays a Website as virtual camera (intended for Google Maps Traffic)
A computer vision powered Blackjack basic strategy app powered by Roboflow.Project mention: Show HN: Pip install inference, open source computer vision deployment | news.ycombinator.com | 2023-08-23
It’s an easy to use inference server for computer vision models.
The end result is a Docker container that serves a standardized API as a microservice that your application uses to get predictions from computer vision models (though there is also a native Python interface).
It’s backed by a bunch of component pieces:
* a server (so you don’t have to reimplement things like image processing & prediction visualization on every project)
* standardized APIs for computer vision tasks (so switching out the model weights and architecture can be done independently of your application code)
* model architecture implementations (which implement the tensor parsing glue between images & predictions) for supervised models that you've fine-tuned to perform custom tasks
* foundation model implementations (like CLIP & SAM) that tend to chain well with fine-tuned models
* reusable utils to make adding support for new models easier
* a model registry (so your code can be independent from your model weights & you don't have to re-build and re-deploy every time you want to iterate on your model weights)
* data management integrations (so you can collect more images of edge cases to improve your dataset & model the more it sees in the wild)
* ecosystem (there are tens of thousands of fine-tuned models shared by users that you can use off the shelf via Roboflow Universe)
Additionally, since it's focused specifically on computer vision, it has specific CV-focused features (like direct camera stream input) and makes some different tradeoffs than other more general ML solutions (namely, optimized for small-fast models that run at the edge & need support for running on many different devices like NVIDIA Jetsons and Raspberry Pis in addition to beefy cloud servers).
Just some sample prototype green screen code using Tensorflow lite
Now `visual-js` can be used from npm i visual-js also MatrixEngneGUI Editor is here.
ChatGPT with full context of any GitHub repo. Onboard AI learns any GitHub repo in minutes and lets you chat with it to locate functionality, understand different parts, and generate new code. Use it for free at app.getonboardai.com.
How to use the webcam with Svelte JS