- terraform-aws-ecs-atlantis VS terraform-aws-eks-cluster
- terraform-aws-ecs-atlantis VS terragrunt-atlantis-config
- terraform-aws-ecs-atlantis VS terraform-aws-ecs-app
- terraform-aws-ecs-atlantis VS terraform-aws-jenkins
- terraform-aws-ecs-atlantis VS docker-samba
- terraform-aws-ecs-atlantis VS terraform-feature-toggle-example
- terraform-aws-ecs-atlantis VS terraform-azurerm-virtual-network-hub
- terraform-aws-ecs-atlantis VS terraform-aws-atlantis
Similar projects and alternatives to terraform-aws-ecs-atlantis
Terraform module for provisioning an EKS cluster
Generate Atlantis config for Terragrunt projects.
Less time debugging, more time building. Scout APM allows you to find and fix performance issues with no hassle. Now with error monitoring and external services monitoring, Scout is a developer's best friend when it comes to application development.
This terraform module is an AWS ECS Application Module for Scheduler without an Application Load Balancer(ALB).
Terraform module to build Docker image with Jenkins, save it to an ECR repo, and deploy to Elastic Beanstalk running Docker stack
A repo to demonstrate enabling/disabling of infrastructure features
A Terraform module to create a hub virtual network according to Microsoft Best Practice of deploying Hub-Spoke
Static code analysis for 29 languages.. Your projects are multi-language. So is SonarQube analysis. Find Bugs, Vulnerabilities, Security Hotspots, and Code Smells so you can release quality code every time. Get started analyzing your projects today for free.
Terraform configurations for running Atlantis on AWS Fargate. Github, Gitlab and BitBucket are supported 🇺🇦
terraform-aws-ecs-atlantis reviews and mentions
Alternatives to Terraform for AWS EKS deployments.
3 projects | reddit.com/r/devops | 8 Jan 2021
Spin up an EKS cluster with VPC, subnets, etc. using only terraform code. Spin up a tool like Atlantis to be able to deploy from GitHub. Should take a week or two and get you going.
cloudposse/terraform-aws-ecs-atlantis is an open source project licensed under Apache License 2.0 which is an OSI approved license.