- rc-select VS react-select
- rc-select VS React Virtualized Select
- rc-select VS React-Select-Plus
- rc-select VS React Responsive Select
- rc-select VS react-styled-select
- rc-select VS react-selectize
- rc-select VS react-combo-select
- rc-select VS mytabworks-react-select
- rc-select VS react-aria-menubutton
- rc-select VS react-select-box
Similar projects and alternatives to rc-select
The Select Component for React.js
React Virtualized Select
HOC that uses react-virtualized and react-select to display large lists of options in a drop-down
Appwrite - The Open Source Firebase alternative introduces iOS support . Appwrite is an open source backend server that helps you build native iOS applications much faster with realtime APIs for authentication, databases, files storage, cloud functions and much more!
Fork of https://github.com/JedWatson/react-select with option group support
React Responsive Select
A customisable, touchable, React select / multi-select form control. Built with keyboard and screen reader accessibility in mind
A Select control built with Reactjs, styled-components and :heart: http://agutoli.github.io/
React dropdown for select and multiselect
Access the most powerful time series database as a service. Ingest, store, & analyze all types of time series data in a fully-managed, purpose-built database. Keep data forever with low-cost storage and superior data compression.
An accessible select box component for React.
rc-select reviews and mentions
We haven't tracked posts mentioning rc-select yet.
Tracking mentions began in Dec 2020.
react-component/select is an open source project licensed under MIT License which is an OSI approved license.