- scalajs-benchmark VS dotty
- scalajs-benchmark VS Metals
- scalajs-benchmark VS Scoverage
- scalajs-benchmark VS Fastring
- scalajs-benchmark VS Scalariform
- scalajs-benchmark VS Scaps
- scalajs-benchmark VS Time Series library
- scalajs-benchmark VS Wartremover
- scalajs-benchmark VS scalafmt
- scalajs-benchmark VS Gitbucket
Similar projects and alternatives to scalajs-benchmark
The Scala 3 compiler, also known as Dotty.
Scala language server with rich IDE features 🚀
Access the most powerful time series database as a service. Ingest, store, & analyze all types of time series data in a fully-managed, purpose-built database. Keep data forever with low-cost storage and superior data compression.
Scoverage Scala Code Coverage Core Libs
Extremely fast string formatting
Scala source code formatter
Scala API Search
Time Series library
Time Series library for Scala
Clean code begins in your IDE with SonarLint. Up your coding game and discover issues early. SonarLint is a free plugin that helps you find & fix bugs and security issues from the moment you start writing code. Install from your favorite IDE marketplace today.
Flexible Scala code linting tool
This repo is now a fork of --->
A Git platform powered by Scala with easy installation, high extensibility & GitHub API compatibility
scalajs-benchmark reviews and mentions
We haven't tracked posts mentioning scalajs-benchmark yet.
Tracking mentions began in Dec 2020.
japgolly/scalajs-benchmark is an open source project licensed under Apache License 2.0 which is an OSI approved license.