- react-image-magnify VS Swiper
- react-image-magnify VS react-responsive-carousel
- react-image-magnify VS react-slick
- react-image-magnify VS pure-react-carousel
- react-image-magnify VS @egjs/react-flicking
- react-image-magnify VS keen-slider
- react-image-magnify VS react-inner-image-zoom
- react-image-magnify VS react-id-swiper
- react-image-magnify VS slidish
- react-image-magnify VS react-multi-carousel
Similar projects and alternatives to react-image-magnify
Most modern mobile touch slider with hardware accelerated transitions
React.js Responsive Carousel (with Swipe)
Appwrite - The Open Source Firebase alternative introduces iOS support . Appwrite is an open source backend server that helps you build native iOS applications much faster with realtime APIs for authentication, databases, files storage, cloud functions and much more!
React carousel component
A highly impartial suite of React components that can be assembled by the consumer to create a carousel with almost no limits on DOM structure or CSS styles. If you're tired of fighting some other developer's CSS and DOM structure, this carousel is for you.
The HTML touch slider carousel with the most native feeling you will get.
A React component for zooming images.
A library to use idangerous Swiper as a ReactJs component which allows Swiper's modules custom build
React component for building full-featured sliders
A lightweight production-ready Carousel that rocks supports multiple items and server-side rendering with no dependency. Bundle size 2kb.
react-image-magnify reviews and mentions
We haven't tracked posts mentioning react-image-magnify yet.
Tracking mentions began in Dec 2020.
ethanselzer/react-image-magnify is an open source project licensed under MIT License which is an OSI approved license.