- react-component-library-boilerplate VS typescript-npm-package-template
- react-component-library-boilerplate VS tailwind-react-next.js-typescript-eslint-jest-starter
- react-component-library-boilerplate VS create-next-stack
- react-component-library-boilerplate VS kirby-boilerplate
- react-component-library-boilerplate VS banquet
- react-component-library-boilerplate VS tdm
- react-component-library-boilerplate VS electron-react-boilerplate
Similar projects and alternatives to react-component-library-boilerplate
Boilerplate to kickstart creating an npm package using TypeScript
Starter template for building a project using React, Typescript, Next.js, Jest, TailwindCSS and ESLint.
Appwrite - The Open Source Firebase alternative introduces iOS support . Appwrite is an open source backend server that helps you build native iOS applications much faster with realtime APIs for authentication, databases, files storage, cloud functions and much more!
Create Next Stack is a website and CLI tool used to easily set up the boilerplate of new Next.js apps.
This is an opiniated boilerplate with rocking tools for front-end development
tdm (short for Test Data Management) is an open-source library to help you manage your test data. You can think of it as a Terraform for Test Data: You define the state your test data should be in, and TDM interfaces with your data stores (e.g. your own APIs and/or third-party APIs) to get things into that desired state. (by runreflect)
A Foundation for Scalable Cross-Platform Apps
Clean code begins in your IDE with SonarLint. Up your coding game and discover issues early. SonarLint is a free plugin that helps you find & fix bugs and security issues from the moment you start writing code. Install from your favorite IDE marketplace today.
react-component-library-boilerplate reviews and mentions
matthewdowns/react-component-library-boilerplate is an open source project licensed under MIT License which is an OSI approved license.
Are you hiring? Post a new remote job listing for free.