- react-awesome-button VS lovelace-paper-buttons-row
- react-awesome-button VS react-progress-button
- react-awesome-button VS reactive-button
- react-awesome-button VS react-spline
- react-awesome-button VS cockpit-samba-manager
- react-awesome-button VS reddit-image-fetcher
- react-awesome-button VS html-vault
- react-awesome-button VS react-transition-state
Similar projects and alternatives to react-awesome-button
Appwrite - The Open Source Firebase alternative introduces iOS support . Appwrite is an open source backend server that helps you build native iOS applications much faster with realtime APIs for authentication, databases, files storage, cloud functions and much more!
Less time debugging, more time building. Scout APM allows you to find and fix performance issues with no hassle. Now with error monitoring and external services monitoring, Scout is a developer's best friend when it comes to application development.
react-awesome-button reviews and mentions
Reactive Button: 3D animated react button component with progress bar
4 projects | dev.to | 25 Mar 2021
I was looking for an animated button library with progress bar for react. I didn't want to add any UI framework for that. The closest thing I found was react-awesome-button. It was pretty good but didn't have many options like adding icons in loading text, rounded shape, outlined shape or shadow effect. Then I decided that I will make a library myself.
rcaferati/react-awesome-button is an open source project licensed under MIT License which is an OSI approved license.
Are you hiring? Post a new remote job listing for free.