- hmatrix-gsl-stats VS fixed-storable-array
- hmatrix-gsl-stats VS zeromq-haskell
- hmatrix-gsl-stats VS missing-foreign
- hmatrix-gsl-stats VS henet
- hmatrix-gsl-stats VS modulo
- hmatrix-gsl-stats VS OpenCL
- hmatrix-gsl-stats VS inline-c-cpp
- hmatrix-gsl-stats VS foreign-var
- hmatrix-gsl-stats VS OpenCLWrappers
- hmatrix-gsl-stats VS H
Similar projects and alternatives to hmatrix-gsl-stats
fixed-size StorableArray wrapper with its own Storable instance
Static code analysis for 29 languages.. Your projects are multi-language. So is SonarQube analysis. Find Bugs, Vulnerabilities, Security Hotspots, and Code Smells so you can release quality code every time. Get started analyzing your projects today for free.
Convenience functions for FFI work in Haskell
Haskell bindings for ENet
Modular C code generator
Haskell high-level wrapper for OpenCL
Access the most powerful time series database as a service. Ingest, store, & analyze all types of time series data in a fully-managed, purpose-built database. Keep data forever with low-cost storage and superior data compression.
Foreign variables, deprecated in favor of `StateVar`
haskell wrappers for OpenCL
The full power of R in Haskell.
hmatrix-gsl-stats reviews and mentions
We haven't tracked posts mentioning hmatrix-gsl-stats yet.
Tracking mentions began in Dec 2020.
amcphail/hmatrix-gsl-stats is an open source project licensed under BSD 3-clause "New" or "Revised" License which is an OSI approved license.