- fused-effects-readline VS hadolint
- fused-effects-readline VS ormolu
- fused-effects-readline VS ihaskell
- fused-effects-readline VS hoogle
- fused-effects-readline VS leksah
- fused-effects-readline VS stan
- fused-effects-readline VS inline-java
- fused-effects-readline VS scion
- fused-effects-readline VS lit
- fused-effects-readline VS threadscope
Similar projects and alternatives to fused-effects-readline
Dockerfile linter, validate inline bash, written in Haskell
A formatter for Haskell source code
Clean code begins in your IDE with SonarLint. Up your coding game and discover issues early. SonarLint is a free plugin that helps you find & fix bugs and security issues from the moment you start writing code. Install from your favorite IDE marketplace today.
A Haskell kernel for the Jupyter project.
Haskell API search engine
🕵️ Haskell STatic ANalyser (by kowainik)
Haskell/Java interop via inline Java code in Haskell modules.
Access the most powerful time series database as a service. Ingest, store, & analyze all types of time series data in a fully-managed, purpose-built database. Keep data forever with low-cost storage and superior data compression.
OLD, DEPRECATED: Use this instead https://github.com/haskell/haskell-ide-engine
A modern tool for literate programming (by cdosborn)
A graphical tool for profiling parallel Haskell programs
fused-effects-readline reviews and mentions
We haven't tracked posts mentioning fused-effects-readline yet.
Tracking mentions began in Dec 2020.
fused-effects/fused-effects-readline is an open source project licensed under BSD 3-clause "New" or "Revised" License which is an OSI approved license.