- fast-string-interpolator VS Scoverage
- fast-string-interpolator VS Gitbucket
- fast-string-interpolator VS Fastring
- fast-string-interpolator VS sbt
- fast-string-interpolator VS Scurses
- fast-string-interpolator VS Scapegoat
- fast-string-interpolator VS bloop
- fast-string-interpolator VS Wartremover
- fast-string-interpolator VS Scalatex
- fast-string-interpolator VS scalajs-benchmark
Similar projects and alternatives to fast-string-interpolator
Scoverage Scala Code Coverage Core Libs
A Git platform powered by Scala with easy installation, high extensibility & GitHub API compatibility
Clean code begins in your IDE with SonarLint. Up your coding game and discover issues early. SonarLint is a free plugin that helps you find & fix bugs and security issues from the moment you start writing code. Install from your favorite IDE marketplace today.
Extremely fast string formatting
sbt, the interactive build tool
Scurses, terminal drawing API for Scala, and Onions, a Scurses framework for easy terminal UI
Scala compiler plugin for static code analysis
Bloop is a build server and CLI tool to compile, test and run Scala fast from any editor or build tool. (by scalacenter)
Access the most powerful time series database as a service. Ingest, store, & analyze all types of time series data in a fully-managed, purpose-built database. Keep data forever with low-cost storage and superior data compression.
Flexible Scala code linting tool
Programmable, Typesafe Document Generation
Benchmarks: write in Scala or JS, run in your browser. Live demo:
fast-string-interpolator reviews and mentions
We haven't tracked posts mentioning fast-string-interpolator yet.
Tracking mentions began in Dec 2020.
plokhotnyuk/fast-string-interpolator is an open source project licensed under Apache License 2.0 which is an OSI approved license.
The primary programming language of fast-string-interpolator is Scala.