- distributed-process-monad-control VS distributed-process-simplelocalnet
- distributed-process-monad-control VS distributed-process-supervisor
- distributed-process-monad-control VS distributed-process-azure
- distributed-process-monad-control VS distributed-fork
- distributed-process-monad-control VS distributed-process-client-server
- distributed-process-monad-control VS distributed-static
- distributed-process-monad-control VS distributed-process-async
- distributed-process-monad-control VS distributed-process-registry
- distributed-process-monad-control VS distributed-closure
- distributed-process-monad-control VS distributed-process-extras
Similar projects and alternatives to distributed-process-monad-control
Simple cloud haskell backend for local networks
Cloud Haskell Supervision Trees
Access the most powerful time series database as a service. Ingest, store, & analyze all types of time series data in a fully-managed, purpose-built database. Keep data forever with low-cost storage and superior data compression.
A distributed data processing framework in Haskell.
Cloud Haskell - gen_server implementation
Support for static values
Cloud Haskell - Asynchronous Execution
Static code analysis for 29 languages.. Your projects are multi-language. So is SonarQube analysis. Find Bugs, Vulnerabilities, Security Hotspots, and Code Smells so you can release quality code every time. Get started analyzing your projects today for free.
Extended Process Registry
Serializable closures for distributed programming.
Core utilities for distributed-process-platform
distributed-process-monad-control reviews and mentions
We haven't tracked posts mentioning distributed-process-monad-control yet.
Tracking mentions began in Dec 2020.
haskell-distributed/distributed-process-monad-control is an open source project licensed under BSD 3-clause "New" or "Revised" License which is an OSI approved license.