- distributed-process-registry VS distributed-process-platform
- distributed-process-registry VS distributed-process-azure
- distributed-process-registry VS distributed-process-async
- distributed-process-registry VS distributed-process-supervisor
- distributed-process-registry VS distributed-process-monad-control
- distributed-process-registry VS distributed-process-fsm
- distributed-process-registry VS distributed-fork
- distributed-process-registry VS distributed-process-client-server
- distributed-process-registry VS distributed-closure
- distributed-process-registry VS distributed-process-execution
Similar projects and alternatives to distributed-process-registry
DEPRECATED (Cloud Haskell Platform) in favor of distributed-process-extras, distributed-process-async, distributed-process-client-server, distributed-process-registry, distributed-process-supervisor, distributed-process-task and distributed-process-execution
Access the most powerful time series database as a service. Ingest, store, & analyze all types of time series data in a fully-managed, purpose-built database. Keep data forever with low-cost storage and superior data compression.
Cloud Haskell - Asynchronous Execution
Cloud Haskell Supervision Trees
Cloud Haskell implementation of Erlang's gen_statem (ish)
A distributed data processing framework in Haskell.
Static code analysis for 29 languages.. Your projects are multi-language. So is SonarQube analysis. Find Bugs, Vulnerabilities, Security Hotspots, and Code Smells so you can release quality code every time. Get started analyzing your projects today for free.
Cloud Haskell - gen_server implementation
Serializable closures for distributed programming.
Cloud Haskell Process Execution Framework
distributed-process-registry reviews and mentions
We haven't tracked posts mentioning distributed-process-registry yet.
Tracking mentions began in Dec 2020.
haskell-distributed/distributed-process-registry is an open source project licensed under BSD 3-clause "New" or "Revised" License which is an OSI approved license.
The primary programming language of distributed-process-registry is Haskell.