- crystalized_ruby VS crystal-benchmarks-game
- crystalized_ruby VS os-crystal
- crystalized_ruby VS crystal-website
- crystalized_ruby VS Crystal-Maze
- crystalized_ruby VS blackjack-cr
- crystalized_ruby VS try.cr
- crystalized_ruby VS docker-kemal
- crystalized_ruby VS crystal-by-example
- crystalized_ruby VS crystal-patterns
- crystalized_ruby VS xcrystal
Similar projects and alternatives to crystalized_ruby
Crystal implementations for The Computer Language Benchmarks Game
x86 Kernel implemented in Crystal
Access the most powerful time series database as a service. Ingest, store, & analyze all types of time series data in a fully-managed, purpose-built database. Keep data forever with low-cost storage and superior data compression.
A* Path finding for PNG mazes, from Ruby now in Crystal. Using StumpyPNG
Blackjack written in Crystal
Try monad for crystal
An example Dockerized Crystal Kemal project
Clean code begins in your IDE with SonarLint. Up your coding game and discover issues early. SonarLint is a free plugin that helps you find & fix bugs and security issues from the moment you start writing code. Install from your favorite IDE marketplace today.
Crystal By Example
:book: Examples of GOF patterns written in Crystal
Exercism exercises in Crystal. (by exercism)
crystalized_ruby reviews and mentions
We haven't tracked posts mentioning crystalized_ruby yet.
Tracking mentions began in Dec 2020.
phoffer/crystalized_ruby is an open source project licensed under MIT License which is an OSI approved license.
The primary programming language of crystalized_ruby is Ruby.