Up your coding game and discover issues early. SonarLint is a free plugin that helps you find & fix bugs and security issues from the moment you start writing code. Install from your favorite IDE marketplace today. Learn more →
Similar projects and alternatives to awesome-blockchain
Monero's community outreach and education wing
💫 ETH-XMR atomic swap implementation
Clean code begins in your IDE with SonarLint. Up your coding game and discover issues early. SonarLint is a free plugin that helps you find & fix bugs and security issues from the moment you start writing code. Install from your favorite IDE marketplace today.
A collection about awesome blockchains - open distributed public databases w/ crypto hashes incl. git ;-). Blockchains are the new tulips :tulip::tulip::tulip:. Distributed is the new centralized.
This is the repository of the Monero tip bot for Telegram. The one and only, first Monero wallet for Telegram.
A curated list of awesome Non Fungible Token (NFT, ERC721) frameworks, libraries and software
Hyperledger FireFly is the first open source Supernode: a complete stack for enterprises to build and scale secure Web3 applications. The FireFly API for digital assets, data flows, and blockchain transactions makes it radically faster to build production-ready apps on popular chains and protocols. (by hyperledger)
Golang implementation of the BIP32/BIP39/BIP43/BIP44/SLIP44/BIP49/BIP84/BIP173 for creating and recoverying keys, mnemonic seeds and Hierarchical Deterministic (HD) addresses.
Access the most powerful time series database as a service. Ingest, store, & analyze all types of time series data in a fully-managed, purpose-built database. Keep data forever with low-cost storage and superior data compression.
Blockchain Kubernetes Operator
:sunglasses: A curated list of awesome EOSIO resources for users and developers.
MySQL Server, the world's most popular open source database, and MySQL Cluster, a real-time, open source transactional database.
⟠ A curated list of awesome Solidity resources, libraries, tools and more
A Curated List of Awesome Ethereum Resources (by ttumiel)
Aquila Network Neural Search Engine technical whitepaper release (by Aquila-Network)
SaaSHub - Software Alternatives and Reviews. SaaSHub helps you find the best software and product alternatives
awesome-blockchain reviews and mentions
The Hitchhiker's Guide to Blockchain Development
4 projects | dev.to | 23 Oct 2021
1. Blockchain https://cognitiveclass.ai/courses/blockchain-course https://github.com/yjjnls/awesome-blockchain https://cyprianaarons.hashnode.dev/blockchain-for-dummies-ckpihiqql02x5crs18kas0566 2. Solidity https://www.tutorialspoint.com/solidity/index.htm https://cryptozombies.io/ https://github.com/bkrem/awesome-solidity 3. Web3.js https://www.useweb3.xyz/ https://asiedu-dev.hashnode.dev/web30-a-down-to-earth-understanding-of-this-- new-raging-evolution 4. Ethereum https://www.tutorialspoint.com/ethereum/index.htm https://github.com/ttumiel/Awesome-Ethereum https://ethereum.org/en/developers/ https://ethereum.org/en/whitepaper/ 5. Dapps https://www.dappuniversity.com/ https://medium.com/heptagon/step-by-step-guide-to-build-a-dapp-a-homo-sapiens-2-day-love-affair-with-ethereum-dapp-de2b0dea12f1 6. Nft https://nftschool.dev/ https://github.com/gianni-dalerta/awesome-nft
A from-scratch tour of Bitcoin in Python
3 projects | news.ycombinator.com | 22 Jun 2021
> The 'dumbcoin' jupyter notebook is also a good reference: "Dumbcoin - An educational python implementation of a bitcoin-like blockchain" https://nbviewer.jupyter.org/github/julienr/ipynb_playground...
https://github.com/yjjnls/awesome-blockchain#implementation-... and https://github.com/openblockchains/awesome-blockchains#pytho... list a few more ~"blockchain from scratch" [in Python] examples.
... FWIU, Ethereum has the better Python story. There was a reference implementation of Ethereum in Python?
Blockchain For Dummies
2 projects | dev.to | 4 Jun 2021
A note from our sponsor - SonarLint
www.sonarlint.org | 27 Mar 2023
yjjnls/awesome-blockchain is an open source project licensed under MIT License which is an OSI approved license.
- awesome-blockchain VS outreach-docs
- awesome-blockchain VS atomic-swap
- awesome-blockchain VS telegram-monerotipbot
- awesome-blockchain VS awesome-blockchains
- awesome-blockchain VS firefly
- awesome-blockchain VS awesome-nft
- awesome-blockchain VS bippy
- awesome-blockchain VS kotal
- awesome-blockchain VS awesome-eosio
- awesome-blockchain VS whitepaper