- artificial-intelligence-and-machine-learning VS python-machine-learning-book
- artificial-intelligence-and-machine-learning VS Nerve
- artificial-intelligence-and-machine-learning VS machine_learning_refined
- artificial-intelligence-and-machine-learning VS cryptocurrency-price-prediction
- artificial-intelligence-and-machine-learning VS TensorFlow2.0_Notebooks
- artificial-intelligence-and-machine-learning VS MEDIUM_NoteBook
- artificial-intelligence-and-machine-learning VS Diabetes-Prediction-Using-SVM
- artificial-intelligence-and-machine-learning VS 100DaysOfML
- artificial-intelligence-and-machine-learning VS RecSys_Course_AT_PoliMi
Similar projects and alternatives to artificial-intelligence-and-machine-learning
The "Python Machine Learning (1st edition)" book code repository and info resource
This is a basic implementation of a neural network for use in C and C++ programs. It is intended for use in applications that just happen to need a simple neural network and do not want to use needlessly complex neural network libraries. (by fkkarakurt)
Collect and Analyze Billions of Data Points in Real Time. Manage all types of time series data in a single, purpose-built database. Run at any scale in any environment in the cloud, on-premises, or at the edge.
Notes, examples, and Python demos for the 2nd edition of the textbook "Machine Learning Refined" (published by Cambridge University Press).
Cryptocurrency Price Prediction Using LSTM neural network
Implementation of a series of Neural Network architectures in TensorFow 2.0
Repository containing notebooks of my posts on Medium
In this case, we train our model with several medical informations such as the blood glucose level, insulin level of patients along with whether the person has diabetes or not so this act as labels whether that person is diabetic or non-diabetic so this will be label for this case.
Learn any GitHub repo in 59 seconds. Onboard AI learns any GitHub repo in minutes and lets you chat with it to locate functionality, understand different parts, and generate new code. Use it for free at www.getonboard.dev.
100 Days Of Machine Learning. New Content in every 1-2 day and projects every week. The massive 100DaysOfML in building
This is the official repository for the Recommender Systems course at Politecnico di Milano.
artificial-intelligence-and-machine-learning reviews and mentions
We haven't tracked posts mentioning artificial-intelligence-and-machine-learning yet.
Tracking mentions began in Dec 2020.
The primary programming language of artificial-intelligence-and-machine-learning is Jupyter Notebook.