- RAReorderableLayout VS CenteredCollectionView
- RAReorderableLayout VS SwiftSpreadSheet
- RAReorderableLayout VS CBStoreHouseRefreshControl
- RAReorderableLayout VS ReplaceAnimation
- RAReorderableLayout VS TisprCardStack
- RAReorderableLayout VS YBSlantedCollectionViewLayout
- RAReorderableLayout VS WYMaterialButton
- RAReorderableLayout VS GravitySlider
- RAReorderableLayout VS CollectionViewShelfLayout
- RAReorderableLayout VS BouncyLayout
Similar projects and alternatives to RAReorderableLayout
A lightweight UICollectionViewLayout that 'pages' and centers its cells 🎡 written in Swift
Spreadsheet CollectionViewLayout in Swift. Fully customizable. 🔶
Appwrite - The Open Source Firebase alternative introduces iOS support. Appwrite is an open source backend server that helps you build native iOS applications much faster with realtime APIs for authentication, databases, files storage, cloud functions and much more!
Fully customizable pull-to-refresh control inspired by Storehouse iOS app
Pull-to-refresh animation in UICollectionView with a sticky header flow layout, written in Swift :large_orange_diamond:
Swipe able, customizable card stack view, Tinder like card stack view based on UICollectionView. Cards UI
A CollectionView Layout displaying a slanted cells
Interactive and fully animated Material Design button for iOS developers.
Static code analysis for 29 languages.. Your projects are multi-language. So is SonarQube analysis. Find Bugs, Vulnerabilities, Security Hotspots, and Code Smells so you can release quality code every time. Get started analyzing your projects today for free.
🔄 GravitySlider is a beautiful alternative to the standard UICollectionView flow layout.
A UICollectionViewLayout subclass displays its items as rows of items similar to the App Store Feature tab without a nested UITableView/UICollectionView hack.
Make. It. Bounce.
RAReorderableLayout reviews and mentions
We haven't tracked posts mentioning RAReorderableLayout yet.
Tracking mentions began in Dec 2020.
ra1028/RAReorderableLayout is an open source project licensed under MIT License which is an OSI approved license.