- MaterialProgressBar VS material-dialogs
- MaterialProgressBar VS Carbon
- MaterialProgressBar VS RippleEffect
- MaterialProgressBar VS materialish-progress
- MaterialProgressBar VS MaterialViewPager
- MaterialProgressBar VS material-design-icons
- MaterialProgressBar VS material-ripple
- MaterialProgressBar VS material-menu
- MaterialProgressBar VS Android-DialogFragments
- MaterialProgressBar VS android-floating-action-button
Similar projects and alternatives to MaterialProgressBar
😍 A beautiful, fluid, and extensible dialogs API for Kotlin & Android.
Material Design implementation for Android 4.0+. Shadows, ripples, vectors, fonts, animations, widgets, rounded corners and more. (by ZieIony)
Access the most powerful time series database as a service. Ingest, store, & analyze all types of time series data in a fully-managed, purpose-built database. Keep data forever with low-cost storage and superior data compression.
Implementation of Ripple effect from Material Design for Android API 9+
A material style progress wheel compatible with 2.3
A Material Design ViewPager easy to use library
Material Design icons by Google
Android L Ripple effect wrapper for Views
Write Clean Java Code. Always.. Sonar helps you commit clean code every time. With over 600 unique rules to find Java bugs, code smells & vulnerabilities, Sonar finds the issues while you focus on the work.
Various DialogFragments for Android.
MaterialProgressBar reviews and mentions
We haven't tracked posts mentioning MaterialProgressBar yet.
Tracking mentions began in Dec 2020.
zhanghai/MaterialProgressBar is an open source project licensed under Apache License 2.0 which is an OSI approved license.
The primary programming language of MaterialProgressBar is Java.