- material-ripple VS RippleDrawable
- material-ripple VS Carbon
- material-ripple VS material-design-icons
- material-ripple VS MaterialNavigationDrawer
- material-ripple VS material-dialogs
- material-ripple VS android-floating-action-button
- material-ripple VS MaterialProgressBar
- material-ripple VS Android-DialogFragments
- material-ripple VS materialish-progress
- material-ripple VS MaterialTabs
Similar projects and alternatives to material-ripple
Ripple effect for Android 14+
Material Design implementation for Android 4.0+. Shadows, ripples, vectors, fonts, animations, widgets, rounded corners and more. (by ZieIony)
Access the most powerful time series database as a service. Ingest, store, & analyze all types of time series data in a fully-managed, purpose-built database. Keep data forever with low-cost storage and superior data compression.
Material Design icons by Google
😍 A beautiful, fluid, and extensible dialogs API for Kotlin & Android.
Material Design ProgressBar with consistent appearance
TestGPT | Generating meaningful tests for busy devs. Get non-trivial tests (and trivial, too!) suggested right inside your IDE, so you can code smart, create more value, and stay confident when you push.
Various DialogFragments for Android.
A material style progress wheel compatible with 2.3
material-ripple reviews and mentions
We haven't tracked posts mentioning material-ripple yet.
Tracking mentions began in Dec 2020.
balysv/material-ripple is an open source project licensed under Apache License 2.0 which is an OSI approved license.
The primary programming language of material-ripple is Java.