- DropDownMenuKit VS ENSwiftSideMenu
- DropDownMenuKit VS SlideMenuControllerSwift
- DropDownMenuKit VS FrostedSidebar
- DropDownMenuKit VS MenuItemKit
- DropDownMenuKit VS SideMenu
- DropDownMenuKit VS CircleMenu
- DropDownMenuKit VS ViewDeck
- DropDownMenuKit VS PagingMenuController
- DropDownMenuKit VS CategorySliderView
- DropDownMenuKit VS MediumMenu
Similar projects and alternatives to DropDownMenuKit
A simple side menu for iOS written in Swift.
iOS Slide Menu View based on Google+, iQON, Feedly, Ameba iOS app. It is written in pure swift.
Appwrite - The Open Source Firebase alternative introduces iOS support. Appwrite is an open source backend server that helps you build native iOS applications much faster with realtime APIs for authentication, databases, files storage, cloud functions and much more!
Hamburger Menu using Swift and iOS 8 API's
UIMenuItem with image and closure(block) action
Simple side/slide menu control for iOS, no code necessary! Lots of customization. Add it to your project in 5 minutes or less.
An implementation of the sliding menu found in various iOS apps.
Clean code begins in your IDE with SonarLint. Up your coding game and discover issues early. SonarLint is a free plugin that helps you find & fix bugs and security issues from the moment you start writing code. Install from your favorite IDE marketplace today.
slider view for choosing categories. add any UIView type as category item view. Fully customisable
DropDownMenuKit reviews and mentions
We haven't tracked posts mentioning DropDownMenuKit yet.
Tracking mentions began in Dec 2020.
qmathe/DropDownMenuKit is an open source project licensed under GNU General Public License v3.0 or later which is an OSI approved license.