- ApplicationInsights-dotnet VS opentelemetry-dotnet
- ApplicationInsights-dotnet VS skywalking
- ApplicationInsights-dotnet VS ApplicationInsights-node.js
- ApplicationInsights-dotnet VS opentelemetry-specification
- ApplicationInsights-dotnet VS trouble-training
- ApplicationInsights-dotnet VS ApplicationInsights-JS
- ApplicationInsights-dotnet VS kusto-queries
- ApplicationInsights-dotnet VS HttpReports
- ApplicationInsights-dotnet VS Exceptionless
Similar projects and alternatives to ApplicationInsights-dotnet
The OpenTelemetry .NET Client
APM, Application Performance Monitoring System
ONLYOFFICE Docs — document collaboration in your environment. Powerful document editing and collaboration in your app or environment. Ultimate security, API and 30+ ready connectors, SaaS or on-premises
Specifications for OpenTelemetry
Microsoft Application Insights SDK for Node.js
FullStack DDD/CQRS with GraphQL workshop including distributed tracing and monitoring. This shows the configuration from React frontend to .Net backend.
example queries for learning the kusto language
Static code analysis for 29 languages.. Your projects are multi-language. So is SonarQube analysis. Find Bugs, Vulnerabilities, Security Hotspots, and Code Smells so you can release quality code every time. Get started analyzing your projects today for free.
HttpReports is an APM (application performance monitor) system for .Net Core.
.NET SDK for Azure Cosmos DB for the core SQL API
ApplicationInsights-dotnet reviews and mentions
Collecting Cosmos DB dependency telemetry with Application Insights
2 projects | dev.to | 15 Feb 2022
ApplicationInsights-dotnet/DocumentDbHttpParser.cs at main · microsoft/ApplicationInsights-dotnet · GitHub
Open source/self hosted alternative to Application Insights
2 projects | reddit.com/r/dotnet | 17 Apr 2021
microsoft/ApplicationInsights-dotnet is an open source project licensed under MIT License which is an OSI approved license.
The primary programming language of ApplicationInsights-dotnet is C#.