- AVPlayerViewController-Subtitles VS ZFPlayer
- AVPlayerViewController-Subtitles VS Swift-YouTube-Player
- AVPlayerViewController-Subtitles VS BMPlayer
- AVPlayerViewController-Subtitles VS LFLiveKit
- AVPlayerViewController-Subtitles VS VIMVideoPlayer
- AVPlayerViewController-Subtitles VS ios-360-videos
- AVPlayerViewController-Subtitles VS Player
- AVPlayerViewController-Subtitles VS MobilePlayer
- AVPlayerViewController-Subtitles VS MHVideoPhotoGallery
- AVPlayerViewController-Subtitles VS swift-360-videos
Similar projects and alternatives to AVPlayerViewController-Subtitles
Support customization of any player SDK and control layer(支持定制任何播放器SDK和控制层)
Swift library for embedding and controlling YouTube videos in your iOS applications via WKWebView!
Appwrite - The Open Source Firebase alternative introduces iOS support. Appwrite is an open source backend server that helps you build native iOS applications much faster with realtime APIs for authentication, databases, files storage, cloud functions and much more!
A video player for iOS, based on AVPlayer, support the horizontal, vertical screen. support adjust volume, brightness and seek by slide, support subtitles.
LaiFeng IOS Live Kit,H264 and AAC Hard coding，support GPUImage Beauty， rtmp transmission，weak network lost frame，Dynamic switching rate
Deprecated: Please use [PlayerKit]( https://github.com/vimeo/PlayerKit) instead.
NYT360Video plays 360-degree video streamed from an AVPlayer on iOS. (by nytimes)
▶️ Play and stream media in Swift
Access the most powerful time series database as a service. Ingest, store, & analyze all types of time series data in a fully-managed, purpose-built database. Keep data forever with low-cost storage and superior data compression.
:iphone: :movie_camera: A powerful and completely customizable media player for iOS
A Photo and Video Gallery
360 video player for iOS written in swift - a subset of SceneKit that works
AVPlayerViewController-Subtitles reviews and mentions
We haven't tracked posts mentioning AVPlayerViewController-Subtitles yet.
Tracking mentions began in Dec 2020.
mhergon/AVPlayerViewController-Subtitles is an open source project licensed under Apache License 2.0 which is an OSI approved license.