Our great sponsors
- Amplication - open-source Node.js backend code generator
- Appwrite - The open-source backend cloud platform
- SurveyJS - A Non-Cloud Alternative to Google Forms that has it all.
- InfluxDB - Collect and Analyze Billions of Data Points in Real Time
- Mergify - Tired of breaking your main and manually rebasing outdated pull requests?
Set up a modern web app by running one command.
More details here: https://github.com/facebook/create-react-app/issues/11174
The library for web and native user interfaces
other than that, yea ill spend the 2 minutes to check out the one (1) singular dependency react has
Amplication: open-source Node.js backend code generator. An open-source platform that helps developers build backends without spending time on boilerplate & repetitive coding. Including production-ready GraphQL & REST APIs, DB schema, DTOs, filtering, pagination, RBAC, & more.
React Hook to force your function component to update
I get 40k downloads/week on a package that just re-renders a React function component. The entire package is five lines.
Check if a number is equal to 13.
npm install is-thirteen
Installing React 18
2 projects | /r/webdev | 15 May 2023
Client-side and Server-side Rendering: An Overview
2 projects | dev.to | 13 Feb 2023
Codepen Clone Using reactjs and azure static app service
4 projects | dev.to | 4 Mar 2022
Having Fun with the Lightning Design System for React
4 projects | dev.to | 12 Dec 2021
☢️ HTML Comment in React
2 projects | dev.to | 25 Nov 2021