Our great sponsors
- Appwrite - The Open Source Firebase alternative introduces iOS support
- Glassfy - Build, manage, and grow in-app purchases and subscriptions
- JetBrains - Developer Ecosystem Survey 2022
- Scout APM - Less time debugging, more time building
- SonarLint - Deliver Cleaner and Safer Code - Right in Your IDE of Choice!
You can share and communicate with developers around the world through the Fabula app.
NOTE: The number of mentions on this list indicates mentions on common posts plus user suggested alternatives. Hence, a higher number means a more popular project.
Why do views from my swift package seem to share an ObservableObject?
1 project | reddit.com/r/SwiftUI | 24 Jan 2022
I’m creating a SwiftUI Image that can be zoomable and scrollable (similar to the Instagram photo picker), need some recommendations on a few bugs!
1 project | reddit.com/r/iOSProgramming | 2 May 2021
How do I properly share and/or promote my apps and packages with the community?
2 projects | reddit.com/r/swift | 1 Jan 2021
Check out my new package to easily create and load images from the Unsplash API!! (Details in comments)
1 project | reddit.com/r/SwiftPM | 1 Jan 2021
Why is Xcode install taking so long? 90 minutes, 174% CPU
1 project | reddit.com/r/Xcode | 23 Jun 2022