Our great sponsors
- Appwrite - The Open Source Firebase alternative introduces iOS support
- Glassfy - Build, manage, and grow in-app purchases and subscriptions
- Scout APM - Less time debugging, more time building
- SonarLint - Deliver Cleaner and Safer Code - Right in Your IDE of Choice!
- JetBrains - Developer Ecosystem Survey 2022
Recipe scheduler for iOS
Learn Swift interactively on your iPhone.
While CS193p, HackingWithSwift, and raywenderlich  were instrumental in my learning iOS development and the MVVM architecture, I wish there were more open source examples of how to fit everything together... so I built such an example!
Appwrite - The Open Source Firebase alternative introduces iOS support. Appwrite is an open source backend server that helps you build native iOS applications much faster with realtime APIs for authentication, databases, files storage, cloud functions and much more!
Show HN: BreadBuddy, an open-source SwiftUI/MVVM recipe scheduler for iOS
2 projects | news.ycombinator.com | 26 Apr 2022
Creating an iOS app
1 project | reddit.com/r/iOSProgramming | 14 Jun 2022
Where can I find a comprehensive tutorial video/book to learn the basics of Xcode
1 project | reddit.com/r/Xcode | 12 Jun 2022
Recommendations for Swift tutorial
1 project | reddit.com/r/iosdev | 26 May 2022
Tips for learning iOS development as an Android developer?
2 projects | reddit.com/r/androiddev | 24 May 2022