Our great sponsors
- Appwrite - The open-source backend cloud platform
- SurveyJS - A Non-Cloud Alternative to Google Forms that has it all.
- Amplication - open-source Node.js backend code generator
- Mergify - Updating dependencies is time-consuming.
- InfluxDB - Collect and Analyze Billions of Data Points in Real Time
Simplified dependency injection in Node.js
This is not necessarily true. Dependency injection allows you to provide your own implementations for unit testing. I'm surprised we're still talking about dependency injection in Node.js. I made a really crude dependency injection library for Node six years ago.
Appwrite - The open-source backend cloud platform. The open-source backend cloud platform for developing Web, Mobile, and Flutter applications. You can set up your backend faster with real-time APIs for authentication, databases, file storage, cloud functions, and much more!
Approach to applying DI container to an existing codebase?
1 project | /r/learnprogramming | 21 Mar 2023
Announcing TypeScript 5.0 Beta
4 projects | /r/typescript | 26 Jan 2023
Dependency injection without the decorators
2 projects | /r/node | 6 Jun 2022
Algum dev NodeJS (express) ai pra me dar umas dica?
1 project | /r/brdev | 19 May 2022
Dependency inversion principle in Typescript
1 project | /r/typescript | 15 Jan 2022