Our great sponsors
- Appwrite - The Open Source Firebase alternative introduces iOS support
- Klotho - AWS Cloud-aware infrastructure-from-code toolbox [NEW]
- InfluxDB - Access the most powerful time series database as a service
- ONLYOFFICE ONLYOFFICE Docs — document collaboration in your environment
A full featured Live Chat, Support & Marketing platform, alternative to Intercom, Drift, Crisp, etc ...
- Try https://github.com/chaskiq/chaskiq and see what we can do with it. My concern with it, is that it might not be "enterprise ready" in terms of reliability and security
Janus WebRTC Server
You can also take a look at https://github.com/meetecho/janus-gateway which can help you implement the video call part (as well as more traditional rtc scenario)
Appwrite - The Open Source Firebase alternative introduces iOS support . Appwrite is an open source backend server that helps you build native iOS applications much faster with realtime APIs for authentication, databases, files storage, cloud functions and much more!
📡 Simple WebRTC video, voice, and data channels
Custom peer-to-peer video call implementation can also be done using vanilla webrtc or https://github.com/feross/simple-peer but using an SFU such as Janus can help
automate creating torrents and sharing them ?
1 project | reddit.com/r/torrents | 14 Dec 2022
14 projects | news.ycombinator.com | 29 Nov 2022
Show HN: America – Road Trip Simulator
2 projects | news.ycombinator.com | 16 Oct 2022
My 2D soccer real-time game made using React and WebRTC
2 projects | reddit.com/r/webdev | 9 Oct 2022
stream channel not working properly when used along side data channel.
1 project | reddit.com/r/CodingHelp | 12 Sep 2022