Our great sponsors
- SurveyJS - A Non-Cloud Alternative to Google Forms that has it all.
- Appwrite - The open-source backend cloud platform
- Amplication - open-source Node.js backend code generator
- InfluxDB - Collect and Analyze Billions of Data Points in Real Time
- Mergify - Updating dependencies is time-consuming.
Well, if there would be multiple TypeScript implementations available, especially ones that are faster, Microsoft would suddenly lose their moat they gathered by getting TypeScript to be wildly used.
Keeping the spec moving fast and breaking it with new updates servers multiple purposes, not only to make the language itself different, but to avoid competing implementations.
When I say "spec" I main the Microsoft TypeScript implementation, as they don't actually maintain any actual specification anymore.
> The spec is now an "archived" artifact and we won't be tracking defects against it anymore. - https://github.com/Microsoft/TypeScript/issues/15711
The compiler for ReScript.
Supercharge Your Node.js Development with This Starter Configuration
4 projects | dev.to | 19 Jul 2023
Documenting recommended use of basic components
3 projects | /r/reactjs | 3 Jun 2023
8 projects | news.ycombinator.com | 2 Mar 2023
Complete rewrite of ESLint (GitHub discussion by the creator)
Some help regarding hack/grow/weaken ratio
3 projects | /r/Bitburner | 26 Feb 2022