Our great sponsors
- InfluxDB - Access the most powerful time series database as a service
- ONLYOFFICE ONLYOFFICE Docs — document collaboration in your environment
- SonarQube - Static code analysis for 29 languages.
- CodiumAI - TestGPT | Generating meaningful tests for busy devs
Helm charts for VictoriaMetrics (by VictoriaMetrics)
I understand there's a "hack" folder with a Python script which provisions the many json files for the dashboards into Grafana (using the sidecar?), but IDK how/where to run it or if it was "missed" during the Helm install...?
Use Prometheus to monitor Kubernetes and applications running on Kubernetes
- I'm missing a lot of the Grafana dashboards that are provisioned during the deployment, not sure why as it has worked before, and wanted to add them after install... I believe it's different ConfigMaps like the one in kube-prometheus but I was wondering if there's a way to force provisioning them all again at once (multiple k8s, node_exporter, vm, etc)?
Access the most powerful time series database as a service. Ingest, store, & analyze all types of time series data in a fully-managed, purpose-built database. Keep data forever with low-cost storage and superior data compression.
Dynamically provisioning persistent local storage with Kubernetes
It is better to use https://github.com/rancher/local-path-provisioner (or similar) for this case which will do PVC on local directories because manually linking PV<>PVC will not work.
Easy Prometheus/Grafana Setup With Dashboards Repo
3 projects | reddit.com/r/devops | 9 Feb 2023
Monitoring etcd with kube-prometheus
1 project | reddit.com/r/kubernetes | 19 Nov 2022
kube-prometheus monitor all namespaces
1 project | reddit.com/r/kubernetes | 7 Nov 2022
How do you monitor CPU/Memory usage of pod with Prometheus?
1 project | reddit.com/r/kubernetes | 16 Oct 2022
Cilium network policy for port 9090 (Prometheus)
1 project | reddit.com/r/kubernetes | 30 Aug 2022