TypeScript enex-file Projects
Joplin - an open source note taking and to-do application with synchronization capabilities for Windows, macOS, Linux, Android and iOS. Forum: https://discourse.joplinapp.org/Project mention: Ask HN: Why the Obsession with Note Taking? | news.ycombinator.com | 2022-01-27
Because it's a productivity fetish and a whole lot of wishful thinking that a new app can give you superpowers whereas a proper search functionality to find what you are looking for is sufficient in 90% of the cases. To reap its benefits, and for the remaining 10% of the cases, you need some simple but consistent conventions and discipline to document things that matters. It's no magic, but people love treating it as such. I always find everything I am looking for by searching in only three different places: (1) my mailbox [I never delete emails but archive], (2) my Dropbox [which OCRs my scans as well], and (3) my note-taking app Joplin.
Yarle - The ultimate converter of Evernote notes to MarkdownProject mention: Terrified that Evernote will one day crash and all my information will disappear | reddit.com/r/Evernote | 2021-11-23
Then, even if you plan to stay with Evernote, run your exports through Yarle from https://github.com/akosbalasko/yarle This is apparently magic and gives very nicely formatted markdown files that you can keep forever however you choose to store them. I found this tool when considering a move from Evernote to Obsidian, but everyone should look into this as a backup tool even if they are staying with EN.
Less time debugging, more time building. Scout APM allows you to find and fix performance issues with no hassle. Now with error monitoring and external services monitoring, Scout is a developer's best friend when it comes to application development.
TypeScript enex-files related posts
Terrified that Evernote will one day crash and all my information will disappear
1 project | reddit.com/r/Evernote | 23 Nov 2021
When will it get better?
1 project | reddit.com/r/Evernote | 22 Nov 2021
How to fix Evernote "internal" links after import
1 project | reddit.com/r/ObsidianMD | 4 Nov 2021
Yarle - Evernoteからマークダウンへの変換アプリ
1 project | reddit.com/r/ObsidianMD_Japanese | 7 Sep 2021
No amount of agile development can justify this
1 project | reddit.com/r/Evernote | 1 Sep 2021
Preserving tags - Evernote to Obsidian
2 projects | reddit.com/r/ObsidianMD | 31 Aug 2021
Is Evernote Shutting Down Anytime Soon Since They
1 project | reddit.com/r/productivity | 1 Feb 2021
Are you hiring? Post a new remote job listing for free.