Our great sponsors
- Appwrite - The Open Source Firebase alternative introduces iOS support
- Glassfy - Build, manage, and grow in-app purchases and subscriptions
- JetBrains - Developer Ecosystem Survey 2022
- SonarLint - Deliver Cleaner and Safer Code - Right in Your IDE of Choice!
- Scout APM - Less time debugging, more time building
|over 4 years ago||6 months ago|
Stars - the number of stars that a project has on GitHub. Growth - month over month growth in stars.
Activity is a relative number indicating how actively a project is being developed. Recent commits have higher weight than older ones.
For example, an activity of 9.0 indicates that a project is amongst the top 10% of the most actively developed projects that we are tracking.
We haven't tracked posts mentioning xclint yet.
Tracking mentions began in Dec 2020.
Best way to add an Xcode project to a Swift package?
2 projects | reddit.com/r/swift | 30 Jan 2022
I am using tuist. But you could try some feature rich tool like https://github.com/fulldecent/swift5-module-template2 projects | reddit.com/r/swift | 30 Jan 2022
What are some alternatives?
xcproj - 📝 Read, update and write your Xcode projects
Tuist - 🚀 Create, maintain, and interact with Xcode projects at scale
crafter - Crafter - Xcode project configuration CLI made easy.
SwiftPlate - Easily generate cross platform Swift framework projects from the command line
SwiftKit - Start your next Open-Source Swift Framework 📦
liftoff - CLI for creating and configuring new Xcode projects
chairs - Swap around your iOS Simulator Documents