Our great sponsors
- Appwrite - The open-source backend cloud platform
- SurveyJS - A Non-Cloud Alternative to Google Forms that has it all.
- Amplication - open-source Node.js backend code generator
- InfluxDB - Collect and Analyze Billions of Data Points in Real Time
- Mergify - Tired of breaking your main and manually rebasing outdated pull requests?
|3 months ago||over 6 years ago|
|MIT License||MIT License|
Stars - the number of stars that a project has on GitHub. Growth - month over month growth in stars.
Activity is a relative number indicating how actively a project is being developed. Recent commits have higher weight than older ones.
For example, an activity of 9.0 indicates that a project is amongst the top 10% of the most actively developed projects that we are tracking.
We haven't tracked posts mentioning echo yet.
Tracking mentions began in Dec 2020.
What are some alternatives?
picturefill - A responsive image polyfill for <picture>, srcset, sizes, and more
Autotrack - Automatic and enhanced Google Analytics tracking for common user interactions on the web.
mixitup - A high-performance, dependency-free library for animated filtering, sorting, insertion, removal and more
Logical Or Not
Open MCT - A web based mission control framework.
platform.js - A platform detection library.
Expounder - A library for explaining things in HTML.
jquery.vibrate.js - :heavy_dollar_sign: Vibration API Wrappers
list.js - The perfect library for adding search, sort, filters and flexibility to tables, lists and various HTML elements. Built to be invisible and work on existing HTML.
Ditox.js - Dependency injection for modular web applications