How to add a missing project to LibHunt
- It needs to be an open-source project with a repository on GitHub or GitLab.
Suggest the missing project as an alternative to an existing one.
- Find an existing project on LibHunt that is relevant to the missing one.
- Click "Suggest alternative".
- Fill-in and submit the simple form.
- All you need is the URL of the new project.
You can use the search box above to find an existing and relevant project.
Thanks for taking the time to contribute and help the community here 🙇.