- vector-binary-instances VS vector-space-points
- vector-binary-instances VS manifold-random
- vector-binary-instances VS vector-space-map
- vector-binary-instances VS vector-clock
- vector-binary-instances VS vector-instances
- vector-binary-instances VS vector-bytestring
- vector-binary-instances VS nimber
- vector-binary-instances VS vector-functorlazy
- vector-binary-instances VS vector-sized
- vector-binary-instances VS vector-th-unbox
Similar projects and alternatives to vector-binary-instances
A type for points, as distinct from vectors.
Coordinate-free hypersurfaces as Haskell types
Clean code begins in your IDE with SonarLint. Up your coding game and discover issues early. SonarLint is a free plugin that helps you find & fix bugs and security issues from the moment you start writing code. Install from your favorite IDE marketplace today.
vector-space operations for finite maps using Data.Map
Additional Instances for Data.Vector
ByteStrings as type synonyms of Vectors
Finite nimber arithmetic
Access the most powerful time series database as a service. Ingest, store, & analyze all types of time series data in a fully-managed, purpose-built database. Keep data forever with low-cost storage and superior data compression.
vectors supporting lazy fmap application; asymptotically faster in some cases
Deriver for unboxed vectors using Template Haskell
vector-binary-instances reviews and mentions
We haven't tracked posts mentioning vector-binary-instances yet.
Tracking mentions began in Dec 2020.
bos/vector-binary-instances is an open source project licensed under BSD 3-clause "New" or "Revised" License which is an OSI approved license.