- language-fortran VS haskell-tools-ast
- language-fortran VS language-python
- language-fortran VS haskell-names
- language-fortran VS stylish-haskell
- language-fortran VS LibClang
- language-fortran VS elm-reactor
- language-fortran VS frp-arduino
- language-fortran VS polysemy
- language-fortran VS purescript
Similar projects and alternatives to language-fortran
Developer tools for Haskell
A parser for Python 2.x and 3.x written in Haskell
Access the most powerful time series database as a service. Ingest, store, & analyze all types of time series data in a fully-managed, purpose-built database. Keep data forever with low-cost storage and superior data compression.
Haskell suite library for name resolution
Haskell code prettifier [Moved to: https://github.com/haskell/stylish-haskell] (by jaspervdj)
Haskell FFI to libclang
Clean code begins in your IDE with SonarLint. Up your coding game and discover issues early. SonarLint is a free plugin that helps you find & fix bugs and security issues from the moment you start writing code. Install from your favorite IDE marketplace today.
Arduino programming without the hassle of C.
:gemini: higher-order, no-boilerplate monads
language-fortran reviews and mentions
We haven't tracked posts mentioning language-fortran yet.
Tracking mentions began in Dec 2020.
dagit/language-fortran is an open source project licensed under BSD 3-clause "New" or "Revised" License which is an OSI approved license.