- hedgehog-classes VS hedgehog-fn
- hedgehog-classes VS genvalidity
- hedgehog-classes VS hedgehog-servant
- hedgehog-classes VS hedgehog-golden
- hedgehog-classes VS HTF
- hedgehog-classes VS hedgehog-corpus
- hedgehog-classes VS hedgehog-gen
- hedgehog-classes VS http-test
- hedgehog-classes VS hedgehog-fakedata
- hedgehog-classes VS StrictCheck
Similar projects and alternatives to hedgehog-classes
Function generation for Hedgehog
Validity and validity-based testing
Clean code begins in your IDE with SonarLint. Up your coding game and discover issues early. SonarLint is a free plugin that helps you find & fix bugs and security issues from the moment you start writing code. Install from your favorite IDE marketplace today.
Property based testing for Servant using Hedgehog
A project for hedgehog golden testing
Haskell Test Framework
Customizable Gen for ADT using Generics
Access the most powerful time series database as a service. Ingest, store, & analyze all types of time series data in a fully-managed, purpose-built database. Keep data forever with low-cost storage and superior data compression.
Tests for HTTP APIs
A compatibility library for `hedgehog` and `fakedata`
Keep your laziness in check!
hedgehog-classes reviews and mentions
We haven't tracked posts mentioning hedgehog-classes yet.
Tracking mentions began in Dec 2020.
hedgehogqa/haskell-hedgehog-classes is an open source project licensed under BSD 3-clause "New" or "Revised" License which is an OSI approved license.