- chips-edittext-library VS Android-RobotoTextView
- chips-edittext-library VS material-code-input
- chips-edittext-library VS android-autofittextview
- chips-edittext-library VS AutoLinkTextView
- chips-edittext-library VS advanced-textview
- chips-edittext-library VS Android-Typeahead
- chips-edittext-library VS WaitingDots
- chips-edittext-library VS CurrencyEditText
- chips-edittext-library VS PlacesAutocompleteTextView
- chips-edittext-library VS HTextView
Similar projects and alternatives to chips-edittext-library
Implementation of a TextView and all its direct/indirect subclasses with native support for the Roboto fonts, includes the brand new Roboto Slab fonts.
A material style input for codes
Clean code begins in your IDE with SonarLint. Up your coding game and discover issues early. SonarLint is a free plugin that helps you find & fix bugs and security issues from the moment you start writing code. Install from your favorite IDE marketplace today.
A TextView that automatically resizes text to fit perfectly within its bounds.
AutoLinkTextView is TextView that supports Hashtags (#), Mentions (@) , URLs (http://), Phone and Email automatically detecting and ability to handle clicks.
Advanced Android TextView
Awesome Android Typeahead library - User mention plugin, UI widget for auto complete user mention using the at sign (@) like Twitter or Facebook.
Access the most powerful time series database as a service. Ingest, store, & analyze all types of time series data in a fully-managed, purpose-built database. Keep data forever with low-cost storage and superior data compression.
A module designed to encapsulate the use of an Android EditText field for gathering currency information from a user. Supports all ISO-3166 compliant locales/currencies.
An address-autocompleting text field for Android
Animation effects to text, not really textview
chips-edittext-library reviews and mentions
We haven't tracked posts mentioning chips-edittext-library yet.
Tracking mentions began in Dec 2020.