- bottom_bar_with_sheet VS dropdown_button2
- bottom_bar_with_sheet VS google_nav_bar
- bottom_bar_with_sheet VS styled_widget
- bottom_bar_with_sheet VS bottom_navy_bar
- bottom_bar_with_sheet VS flutter_chat_ui
- bottom_bar_with_sheet VS glassmorphism
- bottom_bar_with_sheet VS graphic
- bottom_bar_with_sheet VS flutter_gen
- bottom_bar_with_sheet VS blurhash
Similar projects and alternatives to bottom_bar_with_sheet
Appwrite - The Open Source Firebase alternative introduces iOS support. Appwrite is an open source backend server that helps you build native iOS applications much faster with realtime APIs for authentication, databases, files storage, cloud functions and much more!
Truly a developer’s best friend. Scout APM is great for developers who want to find and fix performance issues in their applications. With Scout, we'll take care of the bugs so you can focus on building great things 🚀.
bottom_bar_with_sheet reviews and mentions
10 Flutter tips - season 2 - part 1/10
3 projects | dev.to | 20 Oct 2021
bottom_bar_with_sheet is a normal bottom bar, but it provides a very useful functionality. Sometimes you want to have more space on your screen, but how do you do it? Well, quite simple: with this nav bar you can pull up a "second screen"/sheet and by doing so you get much more space. Here is a small example how it could look like:
Frezyx/bottom_bar_with_sheet is an open source project licensed under Apache License 2.0 which is an OSI approved license.
Are you hiring? Post a new remote job listing for free.